This seminar is designed to support the work of campus coaches, instructional specialists, and content facilitators as they deepen knowledge and skills about the role and work of a Coach.
This experience will strengthen and deepen the knowledge, skills and beliefs of any position responsible for supporting others, building relationships, and ultimately increasing performance results.
Learning will focus on:
- the essential tools and skills of coaching
- language that promotes positive thinking and problem solving
- feedback that accelerates growth
- conversation tools and frameworks that increase effectiveness and efficiency
- the principles of coaching
- current research from neuroscience about why the brain needs coaching
- current research on trust
June 19-22, 2017
July 31-August 3, 2017
All public seminars in the Dallas Area
Cost: $925 per person
In the event that there is a need to cancel a registration, RCG will refund all money up to two weeks prior to the date the seminar begins. Any cancellations taking place less than two weeks from the date the seminar begins will be charged a $75 late cancellation fee, or an alternative may be sent in place of the person canceling, if the alternative meets all course prerequisites.