Coaching is an incredibly powerful way for educational leaders, like you, to make an immediate, significant impact in the schools that they lead. Coaching has been proven to transform relationships, increase learning, and dramatically change school cultures.
This seminar is designed specifically for district and school leaders who are committed to engaging in conversations that lead to transformational changes.
Essential components of this highly successful seminar include:
- Principles of effective leadership coaching
- Coaching language that produces reflective practice and increased performance
- Effective coaching behaviors of committed listening, paraphrasing, and presuming positive intent
- Feedback that empowers, encourages, and effectively communicates
- Coaching labs designed to accelerate knowledge and skill acquisition
January 31, February 1, & February 20-21, 2018
June 11-14, 2018
September 12-13, & October 3-4, 2018
All public seminars are 4 days total and held in the Dallas area
Cost: $925 per person
In the event that there is a need to cancel a registration, RCG will refund all money up to two weeks prior to the date the seminar begins. Any cancellations taking place less than two weeks from the date the seminar begins will be charged a $75 late cancellation fee, or an alternative may be sent in place of the person canceling, if the alternative meets all course prerequisites.