This session is for leaders who want to deeply embed coaching behaviors into their leadership identity and style. This course is targeted and intended as a major step toward certification as a certified coach by the International Coach Federation (ICF). Content will correlate to and require application of the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of the ICF core coaching competencies.
The outcomes of this seminar are to assist leaders in the demonstration of their defined coaching skills; to increase energy channeled toward internalization and integration of coaching behaviors as the default approach for leadership and leading; and to emphasize a sharpened
focus on the relationship of the applied competencies and transformative results.
Prerequisite: This session is designed to internalize powerful coaching skills learned in one of these previous sessions:
- Leadership Coaching for High Performance
- Instructional Coaching: Essential for School Success
- Coaching Strategies for Powerful Leading
Expectations for attending a Level II session include:
- Attendance in a Level I seminar
- Coaching goals with evidence of progress, e.g. journal entries, accountability partner, coach one another with feedback, use of coach moves/impact forms, coaching circles, summary of reflections and/or self-assessments
- Log of coaching practice to include contact name, skill used, and reflection of growth
- Reading the text, Results Coaching: The New Essential for School Leaders
October 19-20 & November 2-3, 2017
All public seminars in the Dallas, TX area
Cost: $1,125 per person
In the event that there is a need to cancel a registration, RCG will refund all money up to two weeks prior to the date the seminar begins. Any cancellations taking place less than two weeks from the date the seminar begins will be charged a $75 late cancellation fee, or an alternative may be sent in place of the person canceling, if the alternative meets all course prerequisites.